RV/LVLTALDaAirway analysisAortic aneurysm
POTENTIAL PROGNOSTIC VALUE: CORRELATIONS TO ACUTE PE & SURVIVAL
GENERAL CLINICAL VALUE: PREDICTING VENTRICLE DYSFUNCTION & MORTALITY IN ACUTE PE
- Automated Axial Right Ventricle to Left Ventricle Diameter Ratio Computation in Computed Tomography Pulmonary Angiography
- Computed Tomography Pulmonary Angiography for Acute Pulmonary Embolism: Prediction of Adverse Outcomes and 90-day Mortality in a Single Test
- Association between computed tomography obstruction index and mortality in elderly patients with acute pulmonary embolism: A prospective validation study.
- Enhancement Characteristics of the Computed Tomography Pulmonary Angiography Test Bolus Curve and Its Use in Predicting Right Ventricular Dysfunction and Mortality in Patients With Acute Pulmonary Embolism
- Right Ventricle Enlargement on Chest Computed Tomography: Prognostic Role in Acute Pulmonary Embolism.
- Automated Right-to-Left Ventricle Ratio Calculation for Outcome Prediction in Surgical CTEPH
POTENTIAL PROGNOSTIC VALUE: CORRELATIONS TO LUNG FUNCTION & SURVIVAL
- Volume-related structures predict UIP pathology in those with a non-IPF pattern on CT.
- Quantitative and semi-quantitative computed tomography analysis of interstitial lung disease associated with systemic sclerosis: A longitudinal evaluation of pulmonary parenchyma and vessels
- Predicting outcomes in rheumatoid arthritis related interstitial lung disease
- Quantitative analysis of lung sounds for monitoring idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: a prospective pilot study
- Longitudinal prediction of outcome in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis using automated CT analysis
- Predicting Outcomes in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Using Automated Computed Tomographic Analysis
- Short-term Automated Quantification of Radiologic Changes in the Characterization of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Versus Nonspecific Interstitial Pneumonia and Prediction of Long-term Survival
- Evaluation of visual and computer-based CT analysis for the identification of functional patterns of obstruction and restriction in hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Novel Assessment of Interstitial Lung Disease Using the “Computer-Aided Lung Informatics for Pathology Evaluation and Rating” (CALIPER) Software System in Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies
- Unclassifiable-interstitial lung disease: Outcome prediction using CT and functional indices
- Serial automated quantitative CT analysis in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: functional correlations and comparison with changes in visual CT scores
- Automated computer-based CT stratification as a predictor of outcome in hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Functional and prognostic effects when emphysema complicates idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis: identification of key prognostic determinants using automated CT analysis
- Mortality prediction in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: evaluation of computer-based CT analysis with conventional severity measures
- Evaluation of computer-based computer tomography stratification against outcome models in connective tissue disease-related interstitial lung disease: a patient outcome study
- Quantitative stratification of diffuse parenchymal lung diseases
- Automated quantification of radiological patterns predicts survival in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Chronic lung allograft dysfunction phenotype and prognosis by machine learning CT analysis
IN QUANTITATIVE CT REVIEW / EDITORIAL ARTICLES
- Computer-Aided quantitative analysis in interstitial lung diseases: A pictorial review using CALIPER
- Automated CT Analysis of Major Forms of Interstitial Lung Disease
- Computed Tomographic Biomarkers in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. The Future of Quantitative Analysis.
- Experimental and quantitative imaging techniques in interstitial lung disease.
LDAf ASSOCIATIONS WITH OUTCOMES AND DISEASE STATUS IN COPD
- Association between Functional Small Airway Disease and FEV1 Decline in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Frequency of exacerbations in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: an analysis of the SPIROMICS cohort
- Parametric response mapping monitors temporal changes on lung CT scans in the subpopulations and intermediate outcome measures in COPD Study (SPIROMICS)
- Age and small airway imaging abnormalities in subjects with and without airflow obstruction in spiromics
- Parametric response mapping on chest computed tomography associates with clinical and functional parameters in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Parametric response mapping adds value to current computed tomography biomarkers in diagnosing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Voxel-Wise Longitudinal Parametric Response Mapping Analysis of Chest Computed Tomography in Smokers
- Comparison of computed density and microscopic morphometry in pulmonary emphysema
- Pulmonary emphysema: objective quantification at multi-detector row CT–comparison with macroscopic and microscopic morphometry
- Pulmonary emphysema: radiation dose and section thickness at multidetector CT quantification–comparison with macroscopic and microscopic morphometry
- The effects of age, sex, lung size, and hyperinflation on CT lung densitometry
- Inter- and intra-software reproducibility of computed tomography lung density measurements
LDAi IN LUNG CANCER SCREENING
- Quantitative emphysema on low-dose CT Imaging of the chest and risk of lung cancer and airflow obstruction: an analysis of the National Lung Screening Trial
- Comparison of CT Lung Density Measurements between Standard Full-Dose and Reduced-Dose Protocols
- The importance of low-dose CT screening to identify emphysema in asymptomatic participants with and without a prior diagnosis of COPD
LDAf ASSOCIATIONS WITH OUTCOMES AND DISEASE STATUS IN BOS
- Parametric response mapping as an indicator of bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Parametric Response Mapping as an Imaging Biomarker in Lung Transplant Recipients
- Parametric Response Mapping of Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Progression After Lung Transplantation
- Machine Learning Algorithms to Differentiate Among Pulmonary Complications After Hematopoietic Cell Transplant
- Head-to-head Comparison of Qualitative Radiologist Assessment With Automated Quantitative Computed Tomography Analysis for Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome After Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
GENERAL TECHNOLOGY BACKGROUND
- Fully automatic detection and quantification of emphysema on thin section MD-CT of the chest by a new and dedicated software.
- About Objective 3-D Analysis of Airway Geometry in Computerized Tomography.
- Quantitative analysis of emphysema in 3D using MDCT: influence of different reconstruction algorithms.
POTENTIAL PROGNOSTIC VALUE: CORRELATIONS TO DISEASE PROGRESSION
- Quantitative CT detects progression in COPD patients with severe emphysema in a 3-month interval.
- Longitudinal airway remodeling in active and past smokers in a lung cancer screening population
- Quantitative CT detects changes in airway dimensions and air-trapping after bronchial thermoplasty for severe asthma.
- Quantitative computed tomography analysis of the airways in patients with cystic fibrosis using automated software: correlation with spirometry in the evaluation of severity.
- Automatic airway analysis on multidetector computed tomography in cystic fibrosis: correlation with pulmonary function testing.